Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our ATC Swap at City Crafters Challenge Blog

Today I received an enveolpe and I'm still doing the happy dance!

We had a challenge at CCCB for ATC's and anyone who entered could also join in the swap. We were all given a partner and we send our ATC plus a vintage gift to our partner. I teamed with Ros and I received these beautiful goodies today.

This is the lovely card she sent me:


... her stunning ATC



.. and can you imagine that all this is mine now? I am overwhelmed!


Thanks so much Ros and also thanks to Kirsty for her organization of the swap!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Majo, wie schön!! Genieße deine tolle neuen Sachen!! LG, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!! ... Can't wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete
  3. How generous of Ros; she is such a sweetheart. Enjoy your new goodies; I can't wait to see what you ceate with them!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete