Sunday, September 16, 2012

I have made a decision ....

I’ve decided to make my blog a ‘No-Awards Please’ blog.
 
For me, your visits and friendship are the best awards and rewards that you all bless me with.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Also, I have so many wonderful blogging buddies and I visit so many wonderful blogs that I can no longer choose who to pass the awards to.

You all deserve awards for your support & friendship and your blogs of wonderful photos & interesting & fun content.

Thank you all for your friendship and encouragement. I look forward to more years to come visiting and enjoying your blogs.

I hope you all understand and will continue to visit & be my blogging buddies.

Thanks so much,
Majo

2 comments:

  1. Da kann ich Dich voll und ganz verstehen, liebe Majo. Ich halte noch ein Weilchen durch ;-) obwohl ich mir auch schon diese Gedanken gemacht habe...
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist ja sehr verständlich Majo, Freundschaft im allgemeinen ist ja das wichtigste! LG, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete