Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2TC83 ~ CHEVRONS and RIBBONS ..... and a little sadness ......



Hi all....

This is a sad post for all of us.

This will be the very last Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

OUR LAST CHALLENGE

USE CHEVRONS ON YOUR CREATION!

OUR LAST TWIST!

USE RIBBON ON YOUR CREATION!

We made the last one really easy! We want to see lots of entries :)
This my take with tears in my eyes ......

Melina is one of the most wonderful persons I have met on my journey in the net and I'm so grateful to be a member of her 2nd CB 1-2-3 Get Scrappy, see you there, Sweetheart ♥ 




2 comments:

  1. Going out with a bang, that is ;-) Schön dass du für den letzten Challenge Reisekoffer verwendet hat liebe Majo, schliesslich ist das ganze Leben eine grosse Reise! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Der Kofferstempel ist ja toll und harmoniert ganz wunderbar mit dem Hintergrund.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete