Sunday, September 14, 2014

Autumn .... step by step ;)

Hello my dear friends ♥

Today it's my turn to show you a step-by-step tutorial on our Rubber Dance Blog.

I used the the beautiful set of leaves, which you can find here along with several different sets with leaves in different shapes and sizes:


Have a wonderful Sunday, I hope you find time to create :)

Instructions:
I prepared a Master Board using Rubber Dance Stamps NP2-M: Maple Leaves and
B3-5B: Silhouette Seagulls and Distress Inks Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss:


I stamped the maple leave again and cut it out, I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain:


 I cut black panel and cut a panel from the Master Board fitting the black panel:

To give it some more texture, I spritzed my stamped panel with Ranger Black Soot:

I stamped my sentiment from the set #JNEN-2E: Just a note
and matted it also with a black panel:

To add dimension I adhered the maple leaf with pop dots:


I assembled the panels and tied some twine around since it’s a nature theme.

And there you go!
Have fun crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh was für eine herrliche Herbstkarte hast du gewerkelt liebe Majo! Die Farben sind richtig spitze, das grosse Blatt ist ein richtiger Hingucker!! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderbar herbstlich liebe Majo! Tolle Farben und Details.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool dear Majo!!! I love your style and your creations very much! Thank you for sharing this tutorial with us! :) I love to follow your sweet blog :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete