Sunday, November 2, 2014

Falling Leaves

For the challenge at A Vintage Journey I created a medium size ATB with Tim Holtz Falling Leaves stamps. They fit perfectly on this size of cube.

I coloured with Distress Ink Peeled paint and Rusty Hinge. To the stamped leaves I added some Rub Ons from the Botanical sheet.


I was inspired to make this ATB by the theme "Bountiful Harvest" on the A Vintage Journey challenge blog.
There are some amazing creations from their DT!

.... and I love Autumn colours ♥


BTW: Anyone also planning on adding a brad, please do this before you assemble the cube. I didn't, so mine looks a bit wonky now :(

8 comments:

  1. Boah, das ist hammermäßig, liebe Majo. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Bei mir ruht alles bezüglich Stanzen.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your block, aren't these fun? The colors are perfect and I love all the techniques you have used. Thanks for traveling with us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine superschöne Herbstkreation ist das liebe Majo, die Farben sind genau richtig, sehr schön meliert! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATB and the colour ed leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fall ATB Majo! love the colors on your panels and the pretty leaves! thanks so much for joining us in the AVJ Fall challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Majo, das sieht ganz phantastisch aus! (wie immer)
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty! I love the colors. =)

    ReplyDelete