Wednesday, December 2, 2015

VivaLasVegaStamps December Challenge


I didn't know what to choose from the mood board at Viva Las Vegastamps. The Santa, Christmas outfits, fluffy hats, postoids, red, glitter, black and white, shades of gray, overstretch belt buckles, trikes, kids, Christmas morning, SANTA himself, stripes?

I had just posted the funny steam punk owl a couple of days ago, but not in December, so I decided to use it again, I love this image!

I stamped my owl on an ATC, this one with a striped outfit in Red and White, kept the rest of the "costume" B&W, went for "shades of gray" for the background and of course a fluffy hat :)


One more, this time the outfit is B&W with stripes, the background Red & white, again a fluffy hat, an overstretched belt buckle and a sticker sentiment as a little joke from my side :)


Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. I love them both. I really love the bow tie on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein sehr genialer Stempel, liebe Majo und dann noch so liebevoll "angezogen" ;-)
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous ! Thanks for playing along with us at VLVS!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete