Saturday, February 4, 2017

*O* is for Outrageous!

Another fun challenge at our blog today:


*O* is for Outrageous!

At first I didn't know what to make. Then I suddenly realized that I was pretty late in providing an inspiration for you and stared to work on my card. Then, after all the stress I had to face the fact that I had made something for the challenge already and it just slipped into Nirwana .... well, there is just nothing nice at old age :(

So, please take a look at the TWO inspirations I made for you .....



11 comments:

  1. Haha! Love these - and the fact that you forgot the first one makes it even more outrageous!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the tag and ard are awesome, love them both and the tag is so true when you age. I agree with Jane it's more outrageous that you forgot you had made a project already. aging sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, what Jane said! Awesome tag and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha too funny! I love the leaking one as it hits so close to home... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha too funny! I love the leaking one as it hits so close to home... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! And I like that the card could be your message to yourself for forgetting about the tag...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both just hilarious! I can totally see me forgetting the first project (or not being about to find it in my craft room). Brilliant work (now I have to go pee). xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doppelt hält besser, liebe Majo. Beide Inspirationen finde ich sehr gelungen.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he he he I love that you were so far ahead of the game you forgot you made something for the challenge!
    Sadly for me, that is never the case, I am always playing catch up!
    I love your tag AND your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't what the outrageous part is... you forgetting that you made the tag already or the cards themselves :P Love them both, so thanks for forgetting the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete