Saturday, October 28, 2017

Challenge #96 at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stamper

Welcome back to a new challenge at our Snarky Blog :)

Easy peasy, this time we ask you to use some

Chipboard.

This is my inspiration for you. I used Viva LasVegaStamps for my image and the sentiment, some Cherry Pie Art stamps for the background. I found the chippies in my stash and coloured them with acrylic paint.

I used the Advantus Mirror foil for the mirror.





Happy Crafting and a happy weekend for you all ♥

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, I love the addition of the mirror
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the mirror and the image is so perfect for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dein Humor immer -- SUPERRRRRR Karte!Schönes WOchenende!
    Lg SUsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mirror and of course the snarky sentiment!!
    Fab job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Majo, das ist ja schon ein bisschen gemein ;-) Aber solange es der Empfänger vertragen kann geht das natürlich :D
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete